Multcloud Will Manage All Your Cloud Storage Services
Having multiple cloud storage accounts can be a blessing and a curse at the same time. There’s nothing wrong with have options, but when you reach the point where you forget all your login info and spend precocious time trying to get into your many cloud services, it may be time to simplify things a bit.
With all the different cloud storage platforms out there, you also need to remember how to store, receive, edit, sync, secure, share and transfer documents on each platform. This could potentially be a very time-consuming task to which frustrates many users around the world everyday.
A service like MultCloud aims to offer a handy solution by letting you control and manage your cloud accounts in one place.
Multcloud.com is an online service that allows users to link their various cloud services to a single site. Here you can transfer files between multiple providers, preview documents, and generally make better use of the storage facilities available to you. The service now supports most major cloud storage providers including Dropbox, SugarSync, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box and Amazon S3. Not only does Multcloud support a variety of services, its also free to use.
MultCloud 3.0 beta has now been released with some new added features:
- File Transfer across Cloud Drives, without downloading to your local mahcine.
- Scheduled transfer, MultCloud supports scheduled transfer functionality. This allows you to set the daily, weekly or monthly in the specific time for data transmission.
- Use more space when you need it for free. If you have registered five Dropbox accounts with 2GB of space each, you can use the free 10GB space with MultCloud.
- Start by going to the website, https://www.multcloud.com/, and hitting the Sign Up button.
3. You can rename your cloud drive to identify this account in MultCloud, then click “Add Dropbox Account”.
5. You can also setup file transfers between folders of various connected storage accounts by clicking Transfer
Now you can run it instantly or schedule at your will. The schedule times can be once or recurring to suit your needs. You will receive an email notifications after the transfer is completed.
MultCloud has some great features for File Transfers across Cloud Drives. It can move files form one cloud service to another easily. If you’re looking for an all-in-one solution for your cloud storage needs, it might be worth your time to try MulCloud free of charge.